ESG -> Environment -> Scope 3 -> eWaste Reporting
- build consistent ESG data
- keep current with updates to ESG standards and frameworks
- prevent greenwashing
MobiCycle's eWaste platform covers consulting, tech, games and marketing. We recommend you begin your eWaste journey with a consulting engagement. A consulting engagement prepares you to get the most benefit out of our tech solutions.
HOW MOBICYCLE TECH WORKS
- We use the suppliers identified in your upstream and downstream to determine which applications you would benefit from most (based on available data).
- We use the map of your processes around electronics management (including your suppliers) to understand how to integrate your data.
- We retrieve data from your team, your suppliers and external resources.
- We integrate the data into the chosen applications.
- We use the data to analyze, calculate and track emissions.
- We repeat step 5 for biodiversity (optional).
- We repeat steps 5 and 6 for pollution (optional).
- Bonus: We create custom applications.
This demo is to be used for example purposes only.
Goals for your use of our tech applications
- Build consistent ESG data
- Keep current with updates to ESG standards and frameworks
- Prevent greenwashing
Deliverables from your eWaste tech applications
- Monitoring of your supply chain
- Alerts for hot spots
- Training on electronics management
Activities in support of achieving your outcomes
- Integration of your data to the applications
- Visualizations of your data in real time
- Machine learning to make connections that are not obvious
SCOPE 3 REPORTING
Greenhouse gas emissions of electronic and electrical equipment you purchased (excluding fixed assets).
Carbon footprint of electronic and electrical equipment that is used to produce goods and services (fixed assets).
Waste generated in operations
Carbon footprint of the electronic and electrical equipment not sold to a customer.
Transportation & distribution of sold products
Greenhouse gas emissions created when transporting and distributing your sold electronics and electrical equipment.
Processing of sold products
Greenhouse gas emissions generated when processing your sold electronic and electrical equipment.
Use of sold products
Expected GHG emissions to be generated by your customers over their lifetime use of your electronic or electrical device.
End of life treatment of sold products
Calculated GHG emissions if your sold products are landfilled, or recycled.
FRAMEWORKS, standards, regulators & legislators
GFANZ is a global coalition of leading financial institutions that has created a set of related frameworks, tools and other resources to accelerate the decarbonization of the economy.
The EU taxonomy is a classification system, establishing a list of environmentally sustainable economic activities.
Climate-related disclosure in public company filings. The Commission's 2010 guidance offers disclosure requirements around climate change.
Australia, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Singapore, and Thailand.
South American trade bloc established by the Treaty of Asunción in 1991. Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Uruguay are full members.